Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday, July 14 @ Williamsburg

We've all been spoiled by really nice hotels, until now... Actually, it probably wouldn't be quite so bad if it had better pillows; but ours are as flat as pancakes.

Tom REALLY wants to do Busch Gardens today, even though I think it would be better if we waited until tomorrow.

He went downstairs to use the internet, since ours in the room isn't working, to check on the hotel situation. The boys are happily playing Game Cube!

Turns out the internet problem was actually OUR fault, due to a broken cable!

Busch Gardens Europe (Williamsburg) is one of the nicest theme parks that I can remember going to. There are even complimentary pads and tampons available in the women's restrooms!

Tom and the boys rode ALL the roller coasters, while I checked out ALL the gift shops! The only ride I went on was the train around the park. It was hot and humid most of the day. I was really wishing I had someone to shop with and hang out with, but it was my own fault for not wanting to ride the coasters. We did check in with each other often, and met for lunch and an Irish dance show, which was awesome!

We left the park about 9 p.m., and stopped for dinner at a really neat restaurant called Food For Thought (Eat, Drink and Think). The food was great!

No comments: